Taking inspiration from the Bauhaus art style, the overlapping geometric circles give a modern take on a classic design technique creating an on-trend look. The larger scaled front paired with the small scale contrasting reverse offers two contemporary style options.
- Add Bauhaus style to your home with this modern take on a classic design technique of overlapping yellow and grey geometric circles in varying scales
- 48% Cotton/52% Polyester blend
- Single sets include one pillowcase
- Other sized sets include two pillowcases
- This duvet set is fully reversible with a button fastening
- Catherine Lansfield is renowned for style and quality, designed and developed in Great Britain
- Single – 135cm x 200cm approximately
- Double – 200cm x 200cm approximately
- King – 220cm x 230cm approximately
There are no reviews yet.