The clever towel boffins at luxury company Deyongs have been tucked away working to create a super soft cotton towel that gets better and better with each wash, kinder to your skin, lasts longer and is more absorbent. Pima Cotton is accepted to be better than Egyptian cotton as it gives better absorbency, more durability and is softer to the skin.
These teal Bliss towels contain anti-bacterial and odour blocking properties which are added during manufacturing. The treatment is a polymer container silver technology that delivers silver ions when organisms land or form on the treated cotton. These ions continually release to safely minimise microbes that cause odour and material degradation. This technology allows the towel to stay fresh without impacting the feel or finish and will not cross the skin barrier or transfer from the towel. When washed according to instructions this will last for 25+ washes.
- Pima Cotton towels with silver antibacterial technology available in a wide range of colours
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash/Tumble Dry
- Hand towels sold in pairs
- Other sizes sold individually
- Hand Towels Measuring – 50cm x 90cm approx.
- Bath Towel Measuring – 70cm x 130cm approx.
- Bath Sheet Measuring – 90cm x 150cm approx.