Custom made to fit your window perfectly, these curtains are sewn here in the UK and come with a choice of curtain heading and lining.
As the name suggests, these curtains are inspired by the renowned Glasgow Architect and designer, Charles Rennie Mackintosh. In a typically art-deco style, these curtains are a great option If you are looking for a less obvious floral design.
Free fabric samples are offered for all of our made to measure items to help you find the ideal choice.
Mackintosh 3300 Col 100 Made To Measure Curtains
- Manufacturer Colour: Col 100
- Pattern Repeat: 75 cm
- Fabric Width: 138cm
- Fabric Weight: 697gm2
- Fabric Composition: 63% Cotton 37% Viscose
- Brand: iLiv
- Country Of Origin: Italy
- Fabric Finish: Embroidered
- Made to order and delivered in 10-15 working days.
- Curtains are sold as a pair. If you require a single panel contact us directly.
- Curtains wider than the fabric width will have join.
- Choose between 3″ pencil pleat, 3″ pinch pleat, and eyelet curtain heading.
- Curtains are lined with your choice of standard, thermal or blackout lining
Follow our made to measure curtain guide here.
There are no reviews yet.