The Hector cushion cover is a perfect design to add texture to any room. The subtle sheen of the zebras brings opulence and will go perfectly with any modern interior. Made in the UK.
Ashley Wilde embraces inspirational designs with Kai. The ‘KAI’ name was derived from the concept of its meaning ‘earth’, ‘sea’, and ‘tree’, which represent the ever-changing nature of the elements. With a continual creation of new designs, techniques and styles, our Kai cushions are all developed by a talented in-house design team. The inspiration for the brand is taken from global influences, to create a fresh aesthetic that is both luxurious and enduringly comfortable.
- Featuring an optical illusion design of red zebras on a woven fabric
- Complete with a velvet reverse, standard knife edging and hidden zip closure
- 42% Viscose/40% Polyester/18% Cotton blend
- 22″ x 22″ (55cm x 55cm) approximately
- Dry clean only
- Cushion cover only
- Cushion inner available separately