Inspired by Tilia trees, this cushion cover features exotic trees, swinging monkeys and flying birds. This stunning warm design will create a talking point in any home. Made in the UK.
Ashley Wilde embraces inspirational designs with Kai. The ‘KAI’ name was derived from the concept of its meaning ‘earth’, ‘sea’, and ‘tree’, which represent the ever-changing nature of the elements. With a continual creation of new designs, techniques and styles, our Kai cushions are all developed by a talented in-house design team. The inspiration for the brand is taken from global influences, to create a fresh aesthetic that is both luxurious and enduringly comfortable.
- Featuring a subtle design of swinging monkeys and flying birds on a clay plush velvet
- Complete with standard knife edging and hidden zip closure
- 73% Polyester/27% Cotton blend
- 22″ x 22″ (55cm x 55cm) approximately
- Dry clean only
- Cushion cover only
- Cushion inner available separately
There are no reviews yet.